Things to Do
- The Kenmare Country Club 9-Hole Golf Course & Clubhouse ( 13 other courses within a 60-mile radius)
- The Wellness & Exercise Center offers the latest equipment to keep you and your family healthy year-round.
- The newly renovated Kenmare Theatre, showing the best current-release movies
- Heating swimming pool
- Six churches
- Kenmare Community Hospital & Clinic
- Kenmare Dental Clinic
- Memorial Grade School & Kenmare High School - Home of the "Honkers"
- Kenmare Scenic Trail
- 1 Baseball Diamond & 2 Softball Field
Activities & Attractions
- Goosefest! Eight days of unbeatable Canada goose, snow goose, and Greenhead duck hunting
- Lake Darling, located just 34 miles east of Kenmare, offers great boating, fishing, and wildlife watching
- Nelson's Perch Pond, located 4 miles southwest of Kenmare, offers quick pan-fishing outings
- Mouse River Park as well as other parks in the Kenmare are offer campground and miles of hiking trails
- The Taskers Coulee Picnic Area offers picnic areas, a covered shelter, a baseball diamond, and plenty of outdoor activities.