Monthly water, sewer and garbage are payable to the City of Kenmare.
BASIC MONTHLY UTILITIES
- Water: $30.00 (2,000 gal)
- Sewer: $18.00
- Garbage: $22.00
- Water main fee: $2.00
The city of Kenmare accepts Visa, MasterCard, and ACH payments. Any correspondence for the city can be dropped off in the box on the east side of the hall.
Bulk Water (non-potable)
CITY HALL / AUDITORS OFFICE
- Any correspondence for the City can be
dropped off in the box East side of the hall.
- RTC & Water bills can be dropped off at the Auditors office.
- The City of Kenmare accepts Visa, MasterCard and ACH
- Pet Licenses are due May 1 of each year.
The cost is $5.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00
- Library Hours: Mon & Thurs 9:30 - 5:00,
Wed 10:30 - 6:00
- **Free public internet access
Reservation Telephone Cooperative
- RTC (Reservation Telephone Cooperative) offers local access TV channel - Channel 2
- RTC Bills can be dropped off at the City Auditor's office
- 1-701-862-3115 or 1-888-962-3115
MDU (Montana-Dakota Utilities)
- Electric Company
Fire sirens are tested the first Wednesday of every month at 7:45 p.m.